Need some girl advice (NOT NORCENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find a decent bottle of Riesling wine for under $15, if the girl likes wine she'll like Riesling.

Don't forget to donkey punch & post pics for us plz.
ummm....
bad news guys

well kinda, we hung out today and went to the mall and it didnt really go that great for somereason compared to the other day.
the first day i didnt expect anything and it was great and we did so much....this time it was like ....eh....

am i expecting stuff so soon? she did have a bad ex for 3 years....but its been a year since....so what should i be thinkin?
plus some girls i talked to said a picnic is too soon for the moment....so im like extrememly confizzled now....:confused:

awww... thtas lamenesssss...

i had a picnic today... brought some rotisary chicken, spaghetti, and lemonade along with some rice (ya.. we're asian)

we had a blast... and as always.. i had my way :) and things went fantastically... she made the moves leaning in... and i gave the kiss... and things went as i had planned :)

i had a wonderful day... i was at the park for 4 hours... seemed like 1 though... i havent had this much fun in a long time....

we ended the night with some ice cream.. and i just got home

i hope things work out well for you.. and too soon for a picnic??? i don't understand that.. its not like a romantic picnic... just a time out to eat and chill in nature..

some women are different... maybe she's not a nature person ?:(

more advice.. maybe she feels things are going a bit fast... next time... hang out with a group of friends.. weather it be with hers.. or yours, or both your groups... ease her into everything. so she can see who you are while your with your friends, and with her

and obviously, don't push too hard, its a little too soon, so don't offer to pay everything.. and don't give her too much attention. at this point if something seems wrong, or like the day ended bad... depending on situation, you may or may not wanna ask what went wrong, or whats wrong

hey man im happy it went great for you, i bet you feel so good and happy...atleast someones doing great! feel happy for you man!
you should post up pics of yourself and her!

Well she would like the picnic and i know that! plus she loves viet food...
and i guess its sounds like a good idea to bring friends in.... one of my buddies though that would be too soon....so im like wtf mate....everyones givin me a diff word. plus she asked me later on if i was mad.....

ummm....
bad news guys

well kinda, we hung out today and went to the mall and it didnt really go that great for somereason compared to the other day.
the first day i didnt expect anything and it was great and we did so much....this time it was like ....eh....

Well that's life, doesn't mean anything is wrong with the relationship. Life has plain days, bad days, good days and everything in between. Don't feel down because one date didn't go great, just look at it this way is a boring/unproductive date really that bad? You guys did just start dating, right now you're getting used to each other's company, just give it some time.

am i expecting stuff so soon? she did have a bad ex for 3 years....but its been a year since....so what should i be thinkin?
plus some girls i talked to said a picnic is too soon for the moment....so im like extrememly confizzled now....:confused:

You shouldn't expect anything at this point, right now you're just breaking the skin. Relationships are give and receive, try not to pour too much into one too soon. Look at your friends you have now, were you this good of friends with them the first day you met? You molded the bonds you have with your friends over time, through experiences and challenges, it works the same way with relationships. So when you're with her just take it easy, be yourself with her and just spend time with her. Think of it this way, a relationship with a person is like a savings account the more you put into it the more it grows. Sure you may have to a withdrawal a little every once in a while to get by, but take out too much too soon and you'll just end up with nothing. Do you get what I'm saying.

As for her coming out of a bad relationship we've all been one of those, so we all know what we want from our next relationships. Try to be reasonable with her, if her last bf cheated on her let her know you only have eyes for her, if her last bf abused then be gentle with her, try to compromise for her, let her know you do care.

The picnic idea may be too soon depending on where you both see yourselves in this relationship, it's not an easy thing to decipher and usually asking her is just plain rude. Girls send mixed signals usually, but the more honest ones they tend to send more clearly and more often, you learn to read thse by paying attention to her, her words as well as her body language. So just give her your full attention when you're with her and if it looks like she has a genuine interest in you then take her on that picnic.

nice and thanks.
well we've been talkin all night for some reason so im guessing were still good.
infact were still talkin now.
and she wants me to surprise her for thursday...so maybe ill do the picnic...idk.

and tomorrow..or i guess today since past midnight, were gonna go grab some lunch and then goto the hookah bar and i asked her to bring her friends and ill bring mine so we'll see how that goes.
I guess im just worryin to much for nothing..im just gonna chil relax and see how things go

yeah a hookah bar just seems like a weird place to take her, I could understand if you were dating a side of beef and you said "hey, let's go get smoked" but to take a girl there just seems silly.

well its gonna be her, her friends and a bunch of mine and she really liks hookah!
its not gonna be a date tonight
its gonna be like everyone meeting and getting to know each other ....its a nice chilled hookah bar!
and she said she really wanted to go.
goin soon ill post pics for sure!

The picnic idea may be too soon depending on where you both see yourselves in this relationship, it's not an easy thing to decipher and usually asking her is just plain rude. Girls send mixed signals usually, but the more honest ones they tend to send more clearly and more often, you learn to read thse by paying attention to her, her words as well as her body language. So just give her your full attention when you're with her and if it looks like she has a genuine interest in you then take her on that picnic.

ehh, it depends how she wants to view the picnic as... if she views it as a date... or a simple chill with nature.. depends on the woman...

my lady... we see it as relaxing... we can go there and not have it be a date..

thats why i say just take some chill snack foods... not date foods.. don't make it romatic.. make it seem relaxing... nothing more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom