Need some girl advice (NOT NORCENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea he was canned an for good reason, an it was a good reason because one of the mod team made it. If you have questions or comments about norcent please forward them to the brick wall behind you.

lol i haven't been on TF for at least a year

can someone fill me in on the norcent thing? (and maybe a link or two?!)

No problem, i understand that if you bann someone you have a good reason.

Btw: That tone kinda sounds like a microwave when it finishes, it crashed firefox though when i tried to play it twice. :(

Btw (2 time) : Used to make free calls (Captain crunch ftw) Now wheres my goat?

Wasn't he the one who said, it'd be stupid if someone divorced over something stupid like Batteries?

Yea vern he was - some one has it in there sig...

Oh an RedMo0n, Dawn Of Doom got it right you get the runners up prize a fabulous Turd Burger with extra stink nuggets.

An consider yourself found in a alleyway vivisected with your organs arranged neatly in a color coordinated fashion, with your wrists tied with piano wire and birthday cake candles melted onto your eyeballs, with your blood used to write "I Love New York" on the wall next to you. See I don't play nice either :D

just got back from a 4 day trip....thanks for the advice...i stopped talkin to the girl
I met this other girl at the hookah bar and asked for a pic and she was lik all over me!!!...thanks again for the advice, i guess i will be meetin way more ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom