Need serious Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo6767

Solid State Member
i run the site www.thegamerhost.com the site is pretty much done and i am just bored with a computer i dont no what is left to do with it pretty much

learning any kind ofprogramming is hard for me i am not the type of person who likes to learn by reading and stuff i like to be shown and stuff like that so it is hard for me to learn any kind of coding such as php html C+ C++ and etc. i am just not a fan of reading

graphic art.. i no decent stuff in photoshop but i dont no a point to become an expert in photoshop what would be a point because i dont need to design anything for the site.. so i wouldnt no what to make stuff of...

what else is there other than learning graphic art.. and coding

does anyone got any ideas

also anyone got an easy tutorial to follow FOR ANYTHING i just want to learn something new.. for some reason i just dont like to learn coding.. dont no why

need some inspiration come on people inspire me

anyone got any ideas whats left to do ?

Hang around here and learn a bit about PC repair and troubleshooting, as well as modding and upgrading.

There's too much about computers to try to lump it into graphic art and coding. Heck, I don't do either one, but I'm always doing something involving computers... even if its only helping people out on TF.

If you're wanting to learn more about computers, then do as Trotter said and hang around here. There's lots of "reading" on multiple subjects for PCs.

If you're wanting to learn more about graphic arts and websites, I suggest checking out a partner forum at Webmaster-Talk.

Dave :D

If I were you, I wouldn't hang around here. If you want to learn PC modding, troubleshooting, or anything else, head on over to http://www.pro-networks.org

They are part of the Microsoft Expert Zone community and everybody there knows their stuff.

Tboltness said:
If I were you, I wouldn't hang around here. If you want to learn PC modding, troubleshooting, or anything else, head on over to http://www.pro-networks.org

They are part of the Microsoft Expert Zone community and everybody there knows their stuff.

And your still here / not banned yet?

i wouldn't join any online forums before i make sure i write at least easy for others to understand (i try to at least :D).. with your run on sentence, i only read to the second paragraph..

want tutorials? why not ask the guy who knows it all? google is your friend.. learn the art of searching..

other than that, try to google some related stuff to the stuff you currently know :D Programming is a good start if you want to get into computers, as it's cheap and relatively easy to learn. I haven't touched much in hardwares yet because it's really expensive for me to play around..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom