Need a powerpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try using google.com and do some research.

*Edit*

Check this out. Go to www.google.com

enter

hardware and software compatibility filetype:ppt

Google is the almighty, use it. I may sound harsh but I'm not, just telling you that google will get you a faster answer. :D ;)

You mean you're looking for a projector? You have to do your research... you need to know how many lumens you will need, the distance from the projector to the screen, etc etc.

Crysalis said:
You mean you're looking for a projector?

I'm pretty sure he means he wants someone to do his homework for him by sending him a powerpoint on hardware and software.

What's this world coming to? People don't even want to make a powerpoint for homework when it takes a whole 15 minutes to make one. Lazy asses.

(rant)
that's why there are so many ignorant, incompetent fools in this country and why the U.S. is falling so far behind in nearly every category that measures advancement, success, and education.

Cisco: You, sir, need to get your **** together. Step up and do what you gotta do. I don't know what stage of you're life you're in right now, but don't expect to make it much further if you think you'll be handed everything. You want something out of your life? You gotta work for it, BROSEPH. Don't you realize that in the time you've spent signing up here, posting this and searching google that you could have actually learned the material you needed to learn and produce an excellent powerpoint presentation? And you might even feel good about yourself afterwards.
(/rant)

easy mate, if you could have been as coherent as you were in your last post previously then perhaps people wouldn't have reacted as they did. as it is you sound pretty cryptic in your first two posts. also as a rule people don't tend to make their first posts in the off topic section unless they are a spammer, i am not suggesting you are a spammer however as off topic posts don't count people don't tend to give much respect to people with a 0 post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom