Need opinions on new mousing surface

If you had to choose between these, which would it be?

• Cyber Snipa Aluminum Mouse Pad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Razer Destructor Precision Gaming Surface

• Razer eXactMat Mouse Pad

• SteelSeries iCEMAT 2nd Edition BLACK Mouse Pad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
I'm looking at investing in a new mousing surface. I want a rigid one, preferably metal but it doesn't have to be. Thus far I have narrowed it down to the choices above.

Give me some feedback on these, as well as any experience you might have with any of them. If you know of any other choices of similar quality and price, post them too.

Cyber Snipa CSMPAL01 Aluminum Mouse Pad
26-997-010-01.jpg

12.81" x 0.79" x 12.81"

RAZER RZ02-00200100 Destructor Precision Gaming Surface
26-999-030-01.jpg

13.78" x 11" x 0.91"

RAZER RZ81-00030101 eXactMat and eXactRest Bundle
26-999-019-02.jpg

12.99" x 10.43" x 0.01"

SteelSeries iCEMAT 2nd Edition BLACK Mouse Pad
17-114-203-01.jpg

0.3" x 10" x 12"(HxWxL)

No blotter, thanks.

I looked at the Goliathus, but I'm wanting a rigid surface, not a cloth/rubber one.

exect mat or destructor im falling in love with razer products after this lachesis.

I agree with that. I love Razer stuff. Still wont get rid of my Diamondback. Even with the newer Razer stuff out there. :p

If you ever get to handle a Lachesis you will see it differently, Mak. I loved my Diamondback, and wish I had a spare to use at work, but once I got my Lachesis... ciao, baby!

I am not doubting that fact. I just dont want to get a new one and never use this one again. :p

But sadly my first order of business is a wifi router now so that i can use the laptop downstairs. With the wife working overnights the cat is still klingy to us and me being upstairs on the PC doesnt help matters. The cat's sleep is still off a bit. So i would like to be down there with her and still be using the PC. So WiFi router is first. Then a new HDD. After that in about 4 years i will see about getting a new mouse. Shoudl be able to afford it by then. :laughing:

On windows / linux boxes if i am not gaming I use a track ball when i game i use a Raptor MK1.

Otherwise mighty mouse FTW!

Using cartoon characters now? Doesnt that hurt them? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom