Need a new Vacuum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
I know this is random but we need a new one
and we have a gift card from best buy so what's the best kind to get?
We have about $150 to spend, what's a good kind that will last long and wont be a mess ?
thanks

I know most people will hate me saying this. Dyson. They have a 5 year warranty. It covers jsut about everything and anything. I have seen so many people bring them back to Sears to get them worked on and all of them are covered for 5 years or you can get additional coverage for longer. That is a long time to cover a vacuum.

well we onlty have the money ffrom best buy so do you know wat best buy selss thats good, like which dyson do they have?
thank you
budget is 150, 200 max!!!

Also look into electrolux vacums my mother and have a old 1964 vacum that just died recently after 10 years of use, but the dog blasted thing worked beautifully sucked anything and kept the rugs and carpet clean for nearly 3 weeks of each month.
Since electro has a new lineup test one of them and see you like them, we did a test run at sears in the store and it did better than kenmore.
The pricing was a bit much back in late 2009 though.....

Really you asked if Best Buy has one instead of checking their website? Yes they do have Dyson, but not for that amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom