• Stick with factory default

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
As some might know, I have a 2002 Holden Astra City Hatch.
Following picts are not my car, but they are the same year and model and color.
Front and Rear

A few months ago, some idiot ran their ute into the back of my car cracking my right rear light. Ute drove off, no one was able to get the number plate of the ute.

Rego is in a little over a months time. I need to replace my rear light of my car. I am thinking about getting some after market ones.

Currently i am planning on replacing my front lights with the following
Angel-Eyes Projector Head-Light for Holden Astra 98-04

However i have the choice of the following 2 rear lights sets
Clear/Black LED Tail-Light for Holden Astra Hatch 98-04
or
Crystal/Black Tail-Light Holden/Opel Astra Hatch 98-05

If I can afford the head light before rego, I will get them. Otherwise they will wait until after. I do need to fix the rear lights in order for my car to pass rego.

With rego coming up soon, I just ordered the
FRONT :- Angel-Eyes Projector Head-Light for Holden Astra 98-04
REAR :- Crystal/Black Tail-Light Holden/Opel Astra Hatch 98-05

Since I have a white car, i am ordering both in Crystal White. I feel that if I black versions, it will not match my car.

I was commenting to a friend of mine this morning about this purchase. He was looking at the amount of wear on the my existing front lights. He was commenting that it might a good idea if I do replace the fronts too.

Since I have a white car, i am ordering both in Crystal White. I feel that if I black versions, it will not match my car.

Changed my mind. i am picking up the black version. I just had a client drive in a white car but with simulare lights, but in black. And it looked good.

Well let us know how it looks when you get them installed. I'm anxious to see.
I will post before and after pics.

Last night I did have a few other people commenting that my front lights might need changing for it to pass rego.
Between now and the end of the year, I am looking at purchasing car bra for the next time I do any long distance travelling out of sydeny. Like last year, it was broken hill, this year i am planning on aeres rock.

My lights just came in this morning. The box they packed them in if f***ing huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom