• ATI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nvidia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tyler...

I could do that, but I need to wait for school to start, then I will have access to the internet more often...

everyone...

I can use different borders on these sigs, should I use any specific border...
makesigsforpeople.jpg

I prefer the border in my current sig...(also used in some of the poll sigs)

and here are the other two I mentioned earlier... but I can't include them in my poll now...
NewTFSig7.jpg

NewTFSig8.jpg

by the way I made the gray cloudy one from scratch, but I copyied the iceburg picture to make the second one...

Let's review:

1. Has picture of hot babe azz. Always good...though you might want to consider the female implecations of using this.

2. ....No...

3. Please, the last thing we need is more Firefox propaganda. These things are becoming almost as annoying as junk shoveled out by Linux anti-MS persons.

4. To slightly mod a quote from Mike, "If yer gonna SIG, you might as well be original."

5. Every time I see this one, I'm reminded of "Windows Vista," and while I don't necissarily have anything against the new version of Windows, the new name makes me want to vomit. Please don't make us vomit each time we see your sig. Thank you.

6. Unimaginative, and...from experience I will tell you that having a bright star shining in your face the whole time...sucks.

My advice, either be creative on your own, or don't make a sig.

Re: Re: Need me a new sig...

Lets review:

1. Why would a supermodels ass imply a female signature??

2. Most original of the bunch, seeing as I made that J logo about four years ago...

3. I agree with this coment, but I still liked the design

4. Not sure if you read the 5th post down, but the only unoriginal part of this sig was the flag, I made the clouds and the border...

5. That has nothing to do with windows vista, It was a background I found on the internet a while back , wisper.jpg

6. I fail to see whats unimaginitive about it...

My Proverb, To each his own...

Re: Re: Re: Need me a new sig...

Lets review:

1. If you have a GF, or want to pick up chicks, or have friends sensitive to sexism...

4. The so-called "flag" is the MS Windows logo made transparent (which is similar to what they've done for VM, and I think there's a desktop wandering around with the same effect on it).

5. The whole misty-mountainy panaramic view thing is very similar to the Vista marketing material.

6. You must be new to computer art if you don't think that's unimaginative...

Fair enough...

In the last 2000 years, I'm sure someone's done it already...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides that, I have been very bored... and up till now I have made over 100 blank sigs... and I wonder if should post these 'free' sig designs in off the topic or in the introductions form? because they are simply something to get started with.. they all have the same shape, and many of them are simple gradients, some nature stuff and what not...

so.. where should I put them?

ps: useing links rather than pics, as to not kill dial-up users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom