Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nvidia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice Daddy

Fully Optimized
I've had a lot of free time in the last few weeks of summer..., and I made 6 new sigs..,,

yea...

so I thought I would make a poll to see which one I should use next...

ImBoredPoll.jpg

don't really care for any of them honestly, but I chose 1 because of the toned ass :p

You are a very cabable user when it comes to graphics. Sure as heck beats my solid background where are you finding the backrounds for your sigs are you making them yourself?

Remember to copyright your sig because i have heard of a few people who steal peoples sigs and then copyright them.

Tyler..

in 2, 4, and 6 I made the background, for the others I just found pictures and resized and edited to fit... the clouds in 4 were mine, but the windows logo obviously wasn't, I just used the flag texture... I do make all the borders... plus, I have made two more in my 'free time' but I already started the poll so I can't include them now... oh well...

gab00n..

and about that copyright thing... I have made over 300 wallpapers that nobody has ever seen... so its ok with me if someone uses 2 or 3 of my sigs...,, in fact I encouraged people to use some of the girl sigs I made by posting a thread that provided a link to some of them... although if I was to make something I really wanted to keep, I would probably use a copyright...

You wouldn't mind posting plane backgrounds for me do you I'm looking to get ride of the ugly puke color I currently use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom