Need To Interview A Computer Professional for College (Anyone wishing to participate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMadScientist

Baseband Member
This is open to any computer professionals or people with jobs related to computers that wish to participate in this interview. My management course has given me an assignment due in the end of this week, its a 2-3 page paper in which I will have to write about an informational interview that I particpated in regarding a computer profession (thus my career path when I graduate). The paper consists of who I interviewed, what we talked about and what I learned.

What will the you get out of it. Your participation will be greatly appreciated, your name and profession will be featured in a Management undergraduate paper. Once the paper is complete, a copy will be sent to you for your records.

The interview will consist of 15-20 short answer questions (nothing too personal) which we be sent to you by email, as its the most confidental and hassle free way.

The is only a one person interview, the first person to contact me with a profession that they currently have and wish for me to interview them will have priority.

Some of the question are as follows:

Tell me about yourself.
What do you know about our organization?
What can you do for the organization that someone else can't?
What do you find most attractive about this position? What seems least attractive about it?
What do you look for in a job?

etc, etc.

Help a broke college student who is passionate about computers out :happy:

Re: Need To Interview A Computer Professional for College (Anyone wishing to particip

no one wants to help :sad:

Re: Need To Interview A Computer Professional for College (Anyone wishing to particip

Most of us aren't pros. I think you can interview veedubfreak.

I use a computer at work (sometimes), but I am no professional. Talk to me in a few years...

okay maybe i made it to specific for you guys, how about any profession or job that utilizes computers. Thanks again for the responses

Doesnt Harper have his own shop?

Heh im not really a pro. I'm merely the lowly help desk tech atm. I'm only really knowledgeable about hardware and the minimal networking that i need to keep people up and running.

that is perfectly fine...im sure thats where ill end up straight out of college..do you mind if i interview you ?

I've been working in the computer field for about 5 yrs now, but im really too lazy to help.

hmm, i guess this post was pretty meaningless eh?

oh come on...it will take about half an hour lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom