Need help on choosing a mp3 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the Creative Jukebox Zen Xtra 60 GB MP3 players like.

I was updating my company website today, and I found with the price and 60Gb, they work out better value for money than the apple iPOD 40Gb (which I sell at the same price)

BTW, I am not going to post what Computer Store that I work at as that will violate my personal code of honor that I have aganst spammers, and I will then be forced to commit Hari-Kari

OCC Fan said:
no see the thing is ur stupid....... eh....... a charge cycle is ONE FULL RECHARGE.......... not until the battery bar reaches the end of the meter. NICE ONE BUDDY. try again some other time.
dont call me stupid, im trying to help you out.

the battery is protected, so they wont ever go down to zero, they only go down till it cannot run the player.

it counts as a partial charge cycle. which still chip away charge cycles. for 50% cycles its bout double amount.

300 charge cycles, 8 hrs per charge = 2400 hrs
600 partial cycles, 4 hrs percharge = 2400 hrs

every time you charge it it chipps away the max capacity. i dont know the exact calculatins, but its not linear, its exponantially.

OCC Fan said:
ahaha i didn't understand like 40% of what u just wrote. thats an exact calculation.
ohwell... but im glad ur happy with ur ipod
u should get a vaja or an iskin for it.

thank you, OMG i scratches sooo easily i can't believe it. if u look at it all funny its like...... SCREEEEEEETCH...... i'm keepin it in a new sock right now. the sock is really soft, i'm not payin a freakin 40 dollas for sum cheap leather case that is prolly plastic. my sock will do just fine. and i can poke a whole in it, and take a string, and wrap it around a belt look on my pants. WALA. but yea i need some sort of cover or sumtin for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom