Need good excuse !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Im supposed to be paying £75 a month for my phone contract (1950mins and 3900 texts) but this month it came to £148 :eek: i had 3400 texts and 680 mins outside of allowance :\.

Anyone got any really good excuses for this as my dad pays for it, and he will go mad.

you didnt hang up when you were talking to someone thus the large buill :p

About two months after my brother and his wife first started dating, they managed to get her phone bill up to $800....her dad paid it without saying a word and then upgraded her package so that it wouldn't happen again. Hah.

My parents won't even get me a cell phone....yet alone pay a $800 cell phone bill.

Why not just get unlimited text? I text a lot as well, but i got a sprint employee plan with everything unlimited and 500 anytime mintutes and my texting add on is only $5 so my total bill barely goes over $45 a month.

When my daughter's first big cell bill came in, I handed it to her. There was no need for a fuss. She knew it was her bill and her responsibility, and if she wanted to have the cell she would have to pay for it. She did pay for it, and has never had that problem again. She went with the unlimited after that.

Simply, I wouldn't pay for it if I were your dad. Going over a little is one thing, but running up a huge bill? Kiss it good-bye is all I could say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom