Need good excuse !

Status
Not open for further replies.
your paying that much money for a plan???

i pay 45 a month for unlimited text, 450 anytime minutes, and free from 7pm to 7am, and free weekends

you got a pretty crappy deal there

Was this to your new GF?

Oh an there is no excuse to use just say yea I was dumb an I used it to much if your upfront to him he might let you off the hook a little, if there is one thing most perants hate is excuses an they tend to go harder on you for trying it on.

yeah, go with this plead
"Can you pay for this, and I will pay the difference in upgrading to unlimited?"
That is if they *****, and wont upgrade anyway.

Im supposed to be paying £75 a month for my phone contract (1950mins and 3900 texts) but this month it came to £148 :eek: i had 3400 texts and 680 mins outside of allowance :\.

Anyone got any really good excuses for this as my dad pays for it, and he will go mad.

Try saying "Idk my Bff Jill" to your father and see where that gets you.

YouTube - Cingular Commercial - 'bff Jill'

Seriously dude, what is a kid like you at your age going with a phone plan like that. I use my mobile for work as I am on the road alot, and on average my bill is half that.

Just use this old classic excuse:

"My dog ate it."
Yeah.... I have seen that excuse work that many times with Homework and Report Cards. I am sure it can work with phone bills do.

And dept collectors come knocking at your door, just claim to your faither that they are Morom's and that you resently converted.

Looks like KMAN is getting coal and sticks for christmas.

your paying that much money for a plan???

i pay 45 a month for unlimited text, 450 anytime minutes, and free from 7pm to 7am, and free weekends

you got a pretty crappy deal there

Its Flext, unlimited internet and i can use the £390 allowance however i want, they are just the figures they supply so you know how much you could use.

Was this to your new GF?

Oh an there is no excuse to use just say yea I was dumb an I used it to much if your upfront to him he might let you off the hook a little, if there is one thing most perants hate is excuses an they tend to go harder on you for trying it on.

Maybe :cool:

I told him girlfriends are expensive, he said fair enough and handed me a tenner and told me to go get some chips from the chippy : )

I guess he had a good day at work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom