Need Anime Movie Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Oh yeah.... Furries..... My Ex-GF is one.
FAQ ABOUT FURRIES <-- you will be affraid.

Nubius said:
Oooooooh look at harpers new graphiti sig

I dig it! :D

That's from this anime call BLEACH. It about this guy that can see spirits. Only to later the a powers of a Death God.
Now he can see spirits and evil spirits know as Hollows.

The sig if from the intro as you have these 2 girls spray painting on a wall.

If you want to find some BT fan subs for the show, check out http://www.animefightclub.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12

It's a cool show.
It's a mature version of Yu Yu Hakusho (for those people that remember that show that they trying bring out in the west.)

P.P. Mguire said:
i cant see sigs :(

Try this link

Ooooooooooooh snap, yeah after it mentioned CSI I remember what they were talking about. Those damn people that dress up and pretend to be animals and crap..........I'm a moose myself...errr wait I mean...FREAKS!

lol kidding of course, but yeah that's ridiculously bizarre and stupid crap.

Your Ex is literally 'a furry'???

Wow........I see why she's your ex :p

Anywho in regards to anime...

Next month I'm getting GITS 2: Innocence....I've actually seen that already but hadn't seen the first lol, yeah backwards I know, and I figure I'll also get cowboy bebop, love that show and both movies are really cheap.

I might eventually get the box set of cowbow bebop sessions. Looked into trigun and MY GOD, it was expensive for the box set, like $150!!

Ridiculous

Cheapest I found it for was like $70

Nubius said:
Your Ex is literally 'a furry'???

Wow........I see why she's your ex :p

We split while were still friends. And the fact that she was a furry had nothing to do with it.

As for CBBB..... yes, anime can be an expensive hobby.

Well not only do DVD's come in boxed :rolleyes: but didn't I just mention "BOX Sets" up there?

Pretty sure I did

I don't mind paying for shows that I like. However I am rather angry when people like A. D. Vision Film desided to prositute shows like Gantz of Elfen Leid at 2 episodes per disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom