Need Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snap 'em up a 3200. it will be more than they need. Keep the FX and OC the snot outa it.

now see, I dunno that I would OC the snot outta it just because, well, I don't think kleenex's fair all that well in a case. but TJM. Still, I purchase a cheap sempron and put in their case. Keep the FX-60 for yourself. I cannabalized together my parents machine to give them a 2.0 Ghz P4...and it's all they really need.

forrestcupp said:
just make sure to buy a proc that will fit their motherboard

Hrm. Anyone have the pic of the bird who says "O RLY?!"...I could use it right about now.

orly.gif

FireFox said:
Hrm. Anyone have the pic of the bird who says "O RLY?!"...I could use it right about now.

Hey, you wouldn't believe the dumb things I've seen people do. Even from people who should know better, like tech support and computer salespeople.

Just giving the OP a reminder to think about, especially since hillbillybob just mentioned that a P4 worked great for his parents, which wouldn't work great for the OP's parents' computer.

Yeah, like the guy who hammered his FX-55 into his s754 motherboard? :laughing:

Or the guy who cut his 7800GTX to fit in his AGP slot? :D

Getting back on topic my system in my sig is am2 and the processor in the setup is 939 so i can't keep the cpu for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom