Near Miss between Man and Train + PIC AND VID!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Caught on camera: Man just milliseconds from death as he leaps out of path of speeding train | Mail Online

A split second from oblivion, he saunters across a level crossing, seemingly oblivious to the train thundering towards him.

After suddenly realising his fate, he manages to leap clear of the 75mph express , but only after it catches his trailing foot, sending his trainer spinning into the air.

This astonishing CCTV footage, taken in Rainham, East London, shows an unnamed 19-year-old ignoring warning lights and climbing a barrier to follow a friend who had crossed the track ahead of him.

The footage was just one of the hair-raising clips released by Network Rail yesterday as part of an ongoing TV and radio advertising-campaign warning of the dangers of level crossings.
DM news

Idiot. He's lucky that all he lost was a shoe.

why?... why was he even that close lol did he not see/hear the train??? Was he trying to kill himself? lol this is nuts.

I saw this add an when I saw it i was like WTF? He obviously tried to do it as a weird form of chicken hope he dose it again an realises that several tons of train travelling at 45mph will not stop for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom