NBA Basketball fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
football i mean soccer as you guys call it, i play it a lot and i support Liverpool Fc doubt you've hear of them in the US unless ur into british football i mean soccer :D

You have to remind me where Utd. stands right now. How long has it been since the reds won the league title? I can't remember.

liverpool won division 1 18 times, they have never won the premiership which began in 1992. The premiership is division 1 but they renamed it "THE PREMIER LEAGUE" to make it sound posh, Utd won the premiership last season but I think liverpool have a chance this season :D

wow 2 more than Utd. You realize most people on this board were not born before 1992. I agree with you liverpool looks good this year. How did a basketball thread turn into a football form. ;-) How do you thing the english national basketball team would fare against the US?

wow 2 more than Utd. You realize most people on this board were not born before 1992. I agree with you liverpool looks good this year. How did a basketball thread turn into a football form. ;-) How do you thing the english national basketball team would fare against the US?

lol :)

US basketball will SMOKE ALL COMPETITION. I have no interest in other countries playing for next year's gold medal. It's US hands down. Their senior men's lineup is unbeatable. In the FIBA champtionships, they have a victory margin of 40+ points, loll!!! Their starting lineups barely play in the whole tournament. It was like they would play the first half, and the reserve would play the second half. The starters build the lead, the reserves maintain the lead and build it even more for crying out loud.

That tells a lot about this team. They are truly a Dreamteam.

The US team is by far the most talented team in the world. I am a huge fan. here is the problem. The european teams play together much more than the US Americans (miss teen usa action). They also care a lot more about the olympics than the US previously did. Argentina was missing 3 of their best players and every one else in the americas sucks. This is the first US team I have seen since the dreamteam that are playing as a team. If they do that NO ONE can beat us. If they start playing one on one basketball with no team defence we are in trouble. I do not think this team will do that they look like a real team. In that case We are unbeatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom