NBA Basketball fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
In most computer forums I've been on, I found out that heavy PC users generally don't like sports. I'm an exception I guess and I hope there are more people in here that actually like to do things outside of the PC realm :p.

So who likes the NBA? Did you guys see USA spank Venezuela? They got smoked by 43 points which brings flashback of the original Dreamteam. There were some really, really great plays I haven't seen in a long time since the Jordan and Magic era. Wow. They blew me away in the first game. Tonight, they're playing the Virgin Islands. Another easy victory.

You guys know about the Garnett trade? What do you think about that?

I like beer sports like golf, bowling, etc. I could give a flying f about basketball. Until they raise the goal to 15-20 feet so all these 7 foot tall mutants actually have to leave the ground to dunk.

I don't care for the NBA, give me NCAA hoops any day over pro. Can't remember which columnist referred to pro hoops players as the NBAbies.
Love the NFL though as well as NCAA football.

the NBA is my favorite sport to watch. I like watching all sports except for regular season baseball. I think the KG trade will make Boston interesting to watch this year. Can't wait to see how the rooks Oden and Durant do this year. Plus my Rockets are looking like they may be a contender this season. I like NCAA basketball but it doesn't compare to watching PROFESSIONALS play. Can't wait for football season too!

I'm a Cav's diehard, ever since I was a little kid. Cleveland sucks for sports, so just getting to the finals was awesome last year. I love sports, always have. Basketball, football, golf, everything. I've done it all.

BTW Tadow, I'm interested how Boston is going to handle all those superstars!! Pierce, Allen, KG?? No way everyone is going to get the touches they want.

I'm a Cav's diehard, ever since I was a little kid. Cleveland sucks for sports, so just getting to the finals was awesome last year. I love sports, always have. Basketball, football, golf, everything. I've done it all.

BTW Tadow, I'm interested how Boston is going to handle all those superstars!! Pierce, Allen, KG?? No way everyone is going to get the touches they want.

I think Pierce will be the main go to guy still, with Allen being the second. They both can drive and shoot threes well so there will be a lot of drive and kick outs. KG is the type of player that doesn't have to have the ball in his hands to have an amazing game, he can pretty much do it all and be a facilitator even as a 7 footer. Not to mention how good on D he is. I mean seriously who are opposing teams gonna double team on that squad?

Celtics is trying to get Garnett to play center position, lol. But they're the team to watch. They have the rare "high" scoring trio in the league and I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them right now. Oh, Phoenix Suns got Grant Hill, who is over the hill, lol.

.......OMG, need I say more about Team USA?!?! Virgin Island are truly virgins of basketball as they are blown out by 64 points with a final score of 123-59 (the second largest blowout in Team USA history!!!!!!). Pshhhhhh, the world sucks.

Next up: USA vs Canada (Saturday 3pm ET on ESPN2). Again, Canada sucks ballz when it comes to basketball. Another blowout *big time rolleyes* and a quadruple pshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I'm talking big time trash now. Any of you folks from Canada want to defend yourselves? Not against Team USA, haha.

OMFG, the WNBA playoffs is on right now....boring!!!!!!

The Virgin Islands are a powerhouse team. I think the refs must have been on the take trying to make sure the US covered. At least the US is playing like a team and not 5 individuals. To beat the euro teams you have to play team defence and offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom