Naughty, Naughty Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I haven't downloaded It yet, The best cave for gear is Rockmilk cave, just outside Leyawin.. thats a gold mine... lol I have enough deadrick stuff to equip an army..

Lol !. Weres the best stuff to sell daedrick, the best i can find (i only searched 3 shops) was Imperial City Marketplace - A Fighters Chance were i sold a Daedrick Cuirass for 1200 Gold... Is there any better to sell it ??

Also, once ive killed everyone and everything in the rockmill cave... will the bandits or monsters come back after a while, or as soon as ive killed something it will never be replaced ?

Have you got any kind of instant message thing ? preferabley MSN- i see us haveing long talks ( and you helping me) :p

The best place by far to sell stuff is in the Hammer and Tongs - In Skingrad which is also 1200, the max you can sell stuff also depends on your mercantile skill, the higher it is the more you can get for your goods.

Talk to the count in leyawin first, he will allow you to join knights of the white stallion... I think its called that, anyway rockmilk is full of black bow bandits, and for every black bow you bring him he gives you gold.

And yes in a few game days all the bandits and stuff will respawn in rockmilk.

I had MSN but ever seince I swiched over to Gmail i've just used the bulit in messenger in there, and I dont know if they closed down my old hotmail because I havent checked it in years, Ill see if I can get it to work..

If not I'll get Yahoo or ICQ or something..

I'm on tech forums alot, just pm me if you got questions.

One thing I have noticed is that MSN isn't very good at deleting old un-used accounts, there is one on there that I use only once or twice a year when I want to keep in-touch with some old school friends once in a while. So it should work, BUT gmail works with MSN very well nearly half the people on my contact's list use that now.

Your right Chris lol. They are not very good at deleting old accounts... lol.. I forgot my password but managed to get in... now I have to clean out all the spam.. my Inbox Is clogged with it lol.

hehehe no problem chriscchadwick@hotmail.co.uk is my current MSN address add my if you want. If Microsoft got better at policing old and dead accounts we would have much more inbox space, It's good to finally be of use to some one lol.

Lol. I have a Gmail adress and a MSN adress

I'll pm u both of them.

Thanks for the oblivion info aswell - very usefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom