Naughty, Naughty Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats our remembrance day coin...I've got a few infront of me.... lol...Lets put this in another perspective... Who isn't spying on the Americans.

I'm Just glad we are doing it in such a clever way lol.. most likely... its not just the coins..
Who would ever expect their change is spying on them lol.

I suppose lol. What could they be using them for ...

By the way, im doing well on Oblivion :D. Level 22, Full daedrick, Full Elven, Full Ebony,Full Dwarven, CCompleted dark brother hood quests, completed black hand quests, completing theifs guild quests, and am in the Arcane University. Also i am a Master at Acrobatics and Sneak, and hey its getting REALLY fun :).

Booo you have half the time In oblivion as I do and your almost caught up to me lol.. I had that much stuff by the time I beat all the questlines that I completely filled up Rosenthorn hall in Skingrad lol.

The coins? Its deffently not for tracking people lol, if its even ture. That dont make any cents. ( haha I made a pun ) Because it will be spent pretty quickly in vending machines / parking meters / pay phones all that stuff.

30 million coins...and thats just an estimate.. one for each person in canada...lol... strange...
(actual population is 33,098,932)

Not worthy of the Canadian government to do this the technology alone would be far to expensive to produce on a large scale to be effective and also what is the point? What you would mostly be hearing is chit chat on the level of have a nice day and that (insert amount of change here) stuff so I think this is a hoax.

Hey I love Canadians, half my unit during WW2 was Canadian and some of the old felas make it over to make the VE day calibrations every year, my what stories they tell...

QUE FASS ET GLORIA DUCUNT (I was drunk when ~I typed this and I can't spell at the best of times but in essence it it the RA motto on all the cap badges).

"Everywhere; Where Right and Glory Lead."

Lol I can't even look at the compluter screen when im drunk let alone type.. so its amazing you only had one mistake, It's Fas not Fass lol.

K thanks for picking up on my typo, LOL.

And you got it spot on BTW. Oh and I have learned to drink and use the net at the same time since I got wounded I have been using alcohol as a pain killer I am not using the ones the doctor prescribed they are causing me to become a retard and I am having flash back's when I take them.

Phantom... Oblivion is really to easy to get good armour... Go find a dungeon like fort redman or sumin and find full sets of armour down there + daedrick bow and daedrick arrows with 115 sneak make for easy killings (down in one shot, sneak everywere no1 see's you)

Have you downloaded shivering isles ??. Is it worth it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom