Naughty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha they we have popeye's here in the great country of texas :p

mmmm man close to my home too...i think i will go down and get a couple spicy legs and some red beans and rice.

ha ha they we have popeye's here in the great country of texas :p

mmmm man close to my home too...i think i will go down and get a couple spicy legs and some red beans and rice.

Yes.....their red beans and rice is surprisingly good.

I literally DROWN, which is the only way to describe it, their chicken in Louisianna Hot Sauce. So good.

They have popeyes in singapore. KFC is fairly global they just don't serve the same food like in malaysia you get some indescribable roll instead of fries.
I cook cajun food don't know of anyone else off the top of my head who does as in both friends and restaurants.

American humour is also very different to UK humour

Don't sweat it, Zed. We just all live in different places.

If I said something about going to the Cracker Barrel, you wouldn't have a clue as to what I was talking about, not would those in the UK, many in the northeast US and the west US. Here's their website:
Family Restaurants: Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Restaurant

rough3.jpg

I thoroughly enjoy eating at the local Cracker Barrel.

Lunch/dinner menu: Home Made Cooking - Dinner Menu - Lunch Menu from Cracker Barrel
Breakfast menu: Healthy Breakfast Menu - Restaurant Breakfast Menu from Cracker Barrel

It's a shame it is not nation-wide yet.

^^ Cracker Barrel is awesome, they have the best breakfast's of any restaurant I have been to. Lunch and dinner is exceptional as well.

I like the Country Boy Breakfast with steak tenderloin. :D For dinner I tend to go with the chef's salad or whatever the special is.

Its a good place, but the food is HEAVY, I really didn't care until I got involved in the military and became a bit of a health nut. My friend always reminds me of the Irony of that place. Heh Cracker barrel.

Do you know of places like Popeye's? KFC? What about My Big Fat Greek Restaurant?

See how easy it is to come up with stuff that other countries dont know about?

I got all of that actually. Mostly due to the way everything is already americanized and portrayed in films. KFC we have here...

@ computer newbie: It was to the silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom