National Youth Leadership Forums of Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
Well, i got this packet in my mail yesterday. I have been nominated to go to silicon valley in the summer of 05, to attend this national forum of technology. It seems REAL cool. Guest speakers such as Michael Dell, Steve Wozniak, Dr Craig R Barrett (CEO of Intel), Tim Berners-Lee (inventor of WWW, Marc Seriff (co-founder of AOL), Laura Fryer (director, Xbox advanced technology group), and many more. This seems like an honor.

Has anyone heard or participated in this before? It is quite expensive :D 2300$.

You are sooo lucky U-Toast....I am jealous....very...very jealous. I never got to go to any tech conventions are gaterings....ah well, I hope to go to Quakecon this year in Dallas.

Very very cool. Here in NY a few weeks, or was it months ago we had something called "Digital Life" exhibition. They were beasically showing new technology products, such as mp3 players, video cards, robots. They even had a Google stand for anyone interested in signing up for Gmail. I got in free because of my cousin't university. Anyways it was a cool show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom