National Anthem Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy123x

Daemon Poster
http://media.putfile.com/Talldude12-Remix--

In one of my classes we have to familiarize ourselfeves with the adobe programs such as audition 2.0, premiere, photoshop, imageready, etc

so i took the liberty of making a talldude123 national anthem remix. IMO it is a really crappy remix because I ran out of space on my D drive half way through and all my clips were "snipped" so i couldn't make them bigger or shorter and stuff, but it definatelly familiarized me with it. But tell me what you think. Personally i give myself a 2/5 by just listening to it, but it was my first time using adobe audition, so i guess its not that bad... lol i couldn't figure out a good way to change from the opening into the beat line either :-\

btw at the end that LH Michael voice says "over, clock the celleron, so i can get my, satisfaction"

litereally: "Ovaw, clock my sella-won, so i can get my, satisfaction"

personally i hate techno( insert "you would if you had robot ears" comment) so i wont comment on it, but you created it so nice job

go to this address:

ftp.techonvent/uploads/talldude123

use this username/password:

Someone reported this post informing me that this server is private and access is restricted. I'm removing the login information (at least temporarily) until I hear further word on the matter. -Q

For the record...

Nubius banned me from Tech On Vent.

I'm sure you'll notice a few modifications to the Server..

Sorry to original poster. I'll just retract my comments so as not to get your thread closed.

[edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom