Naruto Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

jono199

In Runtime
It came out ages ago in Japan, but now theres nowhere to get it subbed from - not even legally.

Does anyone know anything?

Which one? I know I saw at least one of them on animesuki before they took naruto off their trackers, and I don't think dattebayo or animeone were the ones who subbed it.

Just try and get it from a P2P network, I'm sure someone has it.

You mean for just the episodes?

Try Dattebayo or AnimeOne. They are the only two fansubs which are still doing the Naruto episodes. Dattebayo seems to be a lot faster at releasing them though.

edit - I think I dug up the first movie from AnimeHeaven, not sure though, you can find it here.

gaara said:
You mean for just the episodes?
No, the movie.

I am not sure if that is the movie of not as there is a 45 minute SPECIAL which is nothing more than a extended episode / ova thing.

As far as I know, the movie isn't out on DVD yet, so there isn't a sub for it.

Once it comes out on DVD (I think that's in June) someone will rip it and send it on over.

Check out www.narutofan.com for more info.

There are two movies, the first involving lots of snow and the second still isn't out in Japan yet.

The first came out on DVD in spring last year - but no one has it - i mean no one, not P2P, not BitTorrent etc.

So what i want is some info with regards to anyone who may know something about it.

The Naruto movie isn't released on DVD yet. It comes out April 28th of this year.

"Naruto first hit the silver screen in Japan on August 21st 2004 in his first adventure in a theatrical release. This movie was a smash hit and is estimated to have been seen by 13,000,000 people across Japan. The first movie of this new theatrical series will be released on DVD April 28th, while details of the second movie that was announced in late 2004 have just began to surface. "

http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-naruto movie,index

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom