!Name Circuit City's Tech crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrserv0n

Baseband Member
I work at circuit city, they are starting tech shops throughout the company and looking for a name, Best buy uses Geek Squad, Circuit city's old name was the I.Q. Crew, but it needs to be changed, if one of your ideas is chosen the winner gets $5000 toward the purchase of a plasma TV and bragging rights that YOU named the circuit city tech position.

Anyone have any good suggesstions or creative names I could turn in? I have thought of a few but figured tons of people would have good ones. Lets hear them !

Well if we give you our ideas aren't you going to get the $5000. How can we be sure that you work at CC? You might just be looking for good names to turn in so that you can get all the rewards. Nice try but i don't trust you.

gab00n said:
Well if we give you our ideas aren't you going to get the $5000. How can we be sure that you work at CC? You might just be looking for good names to turn in so that you can get all the rewards. Nice try but i don't trust you.

Ditto.

Scam

I should have worded it better, the EMPLOYEE of circuit city gets a $5000 bonus toward a tv, not anyone who helps, I was just searching for ideas, I didnt mean for it to sound like you would be getting it, however you would be able to say you named the circuit city tech crew, I was just searching for some ideas, not trying to scam anyone.

You have a brain too, think of this stuff yourself.

Or maybee your like ATI, and can only get half of it working usually.

No need to get rude about it personally I would be proud if I seen commercials on TV nationwide for The Geek Squad and know that I named it. That would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom