Naga Viper anyone? World's new hottest chilli!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a hybrid breed of a Habanero, Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper), and one other.

So yes it's much hotter.

What's scary is one Ghost Pepper can kill you. They have to be sold with warning labels and liability waivers.

as bad as an idea as this sounds eatign these with a stomach ulcer probably will kill you. i wouldnt be supriced if you got an ulcer from eating one of these if you dont eat hot. My little bro has been eating habineros since the age of 2 he hasnt had a ghost chili yet but he has been looking into them, maybe il snag him some of these if i can find any for him as an xmass gift.

I love the flavor that a good spicy chili adds to food, but I also like to feel my mouth. I know these guys are just eating them for the fun of it, but I wonder how much they actually eat with their food.

I love the flavor that a good spicy chili adds to food, but I also like to feel my mouth. I know these guys are just eating them for the fun of it, but I wonder how much they actually eat with their food.

I love to eat it with my food. Sauces though. I'm not a huge fan of the peppers straight up. I find them very bland on their own and should be used for ingredients only. I'm currently using Blair's Mega Death sauce - Blair's Mega Death Sauce- Feel Alive! Just mix it with some BBQ cause and it's all good.

I once had some sauce from Texas or somewhere south and one tiny dab on a tortilla chip lit my whole mouth and throat on fire. I can't remember what sauce it was. That was like 12 years ago. You're right though...the sauces are much tastier than the peppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom