N.Korea threatens to "Wipe out" US

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why Kim Jan Ill or whatever his name is is acting this way is because he CAN. He is throwing a fit and threatening the U.S. and seeing how much he can get away with. He has done it in the past and it worked. He's agreed to stop the nuclear advances a few years or so ago if we helped his country. And we did, we fed (still do) his people, etc, then he starts up again with the threats. This time though it will end...and not in a fun way for anyone.

N. Korea is blowing smoke out there ***...plain and simple. That being said, that's like the littlest wimp calling the biggest class bully to a fight at lunch. It makes no sense. I'm kinda with James on this one. Hard to explain, but I think the world is ripe for destruction (just call me prophet syn :p)

I wouldn't consider N. Korea to be a wimp considering that have one of the best military's in the world (around 5th best I think).

But that's scary... I'm glad I live in Maine, the part of the US that is farthest from Korea.

I wouldn't consider N. Korea to be a wimp considering that have one of the best military's in the world (around 5th best I think).

But that's scary... I'm glad I live in Maine, the part of the US that is farthest from Korea.
When you consider they're not just up against the US, but all other UN countries--including they're supposed allies, Russia and China (they've sided with the UN on disarmament talks, whether they would side against or with during war is to be determined)--then they look pretty wimpy in the grand scheme of things.

The US should issue a global memo something like:
Any attack on or toward US soil or citizens will result in the complete destruction of your country. This is your only warning.
Unfortunately the current administration nor the last several has the stones to actually make good on that. I don't want to see WW3 any more than anybody else. But the time to stand up and say "ENOUGH" has come.

If we launch nukes towards N Korea after they, and if they hit Hawaii with a nuke, then China, Japan and other super powers in that part of the world can take it as a severe threat and nuke us entirely... They DO have the ability to nuke us, easily. North Korea can also do it, but they don't have the funding to fund missles with that sort of distance.

If we launch nukes towards N Korea after they, and if they hit Hawaii with a nuke, then China, Japan and other super powers in that part of the world can take it as a severe threat and nuke us entirely... They DO have the ability to nuke us, easily. North Korea can also do it, but they don't have the funding to fund missles with that sort of distance.

Exactly. Obama will have to talk to China about taking action against N. Korea, those superpowers are nothing to mess with.

OK To quote superdave "This is your only warning" lets try to keep politics and our opinions about politicians out of this thread.

Thanks.

Well, it's not so much an opinion as fact. I wouldn't blame it on the politicians though, but more the media. Back in the time when a leader would say such a thing (if indeed they would) there wasn't the blood thirsty media to spread every little piece of intelligence across the world.

This is just a official warning if this thread strays in to political territory I will have no problems locking it or deleting it - this is the one and only warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom