N.Korea threatens to "Wipe out" US

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just posturing when it comes to Nuclear weapons, they have no missile system that is capable of reaching the USA with a payload or not. There current nuclear arsenal is in the proto type phase think Fat Man an you will be close in fissile material and physical size. The warhead it's self is to heavy to be lifted by their current rockets.

They can feel the end coming for there style of governance and the leadership is not happy about that an to spare patriotic feeling's that are friendly to the regime they are pumping out propaganda. This is some of that propaganda, to be frank this is the little old man having a verbal with the 30 year old body builder over the garden fence about the rose bush growing into his garden.

This is some of that propaganda, to be frank this is the little old man having a verbal with the 30 year old body builder over the garden fence about the rose bush growing into his garden.

So you saw us squabbling yesterday ? He better move that ****ing thing !!! :p

Meh, US >> N. Korea. Yes, we should take all threats seriously, but Saxon's right. IMO, Al Quaeda is much more of a threat than N. Korea. Because Bin Laden (or whoever is running the show now) is zillions of times smarter than Pongyang the wingwang.

N.Korea threatens to "Wipe out" US.
Good luck to North Korea. I am quite sure that the US (and the rest of the world) has no problem with turning N.Korea into a parking lot.

Sadly, I don't have any thing against the people in North Korea, it the loony that is running the country. Kim Il-sung was some one that I could sort of understand. Kim Jong-il is just a nutter. Now he's a nutter with nukes, and that just scares me.

Let us hope that when they launch that missile at Hawaii that it doesn't hurt anyone, but does in fact blow up on American soil so we can, in turn, wipe them out. That is if China doesn't throw a hissy fit over it.

On a side note- Maybe Israel will step up and declare war on Iran soon, the U.S.A. will be first in line to back Israel on that one...the leader of Iran has to go.

In all honesty, I think the world is heading for a next huge war. Something really bad is going to happen to the likes that none of us have ever seen..and it will change the face of this planet. I can just feel it. Albert Einstein said "I don't know what weapons WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones..." I see that becoming a reality for one part of the world some time very soon. Why would anyone deploy ground troops anymore? The next war will not be fought will soldiers. Whoever decides to take action will use missiles in fear of the other side doing the same and getting there first.

I digress...lol

N. Korea is blowing smoke out there ***...plain and simple. That being said, that's like the littlest wimp calling the biggest class bully to a fight at lunch. It makes no sense. I'm kinda with James on this one. Hard to explain, but I think the world is ripe for destruction (just call me prophet syn :p)

They are just posturing when it comes to Nuclear weapons, they have no missile system that is capable of reaching the USA with a payload or not. There current nuclear arsenal is in the proto type phase think Fat Man an you will be close in fissile material and physical size. The warhead it's self is to heavy to be lifted by their current rockets.

They can feel the end coming for there style of governance and the leadership is not happy about that an to spare patriotic feeling's that are friendly to the regime they are pumping out propaganda. This is some of that propaganda, to be frank this is the little old man having a verbal with the 30 year old body builder over the garden fence about the rose bush growing into his garden.
Now i have no experience in the military, but..

No offence man, but you actually have absolutely no idea what missile systems they've got. You're just assuming from a few pictures. Maybe they've got a secret missile launcher in development that can launch inter-continental missiles to practically anywhere on earth.

It wouldn't be surprising, if they spent all this money on Nuclear whatever, it'd make sense to atleast make it useful with a long range missile system.

Not only this, but they can still arm a load of submarines and boats that can get in range of the US.

I don't think anyone has to worry here. The US spends a ridiculous amount on they're military.. i'm sure they could shoot a few missiles out the sky. And then once they have, they'd imediately wipe north korea off the face of the planet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom