MythBusters PROVE the Moon Landing was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck mr.gorsky- that quote even though it's false makes me laught.

Trotman your related to AS? man that would have been cool to meet him.

Thank godness that is over.

Next week on mythbusters.... Truth911 conspiracies.... BUSTED.
I really do get a cuckle from the tin foil hat bregade going on about how it was not an air plane that crashed into WTC.

Even with this Mythbusters episode, I still don't think it is stupid to not believe it being true. You guys act like Myth Busters can never ever be wrong, I have seen some of their experiments that prove some thing wrong/right and then I watch another experiment that proves otherwise.

What I am getting at is that why should myth busters be the standard just because it is on tv??? If anything I think that means that any "sponsers" can sway their tests *cough*NASA/Exxon*cough* Should people be criticized for not believing something that the television? If the TV never lies then we would have alot of very fit women, very endowed men, and no one would have acme.

Even with this Mythbusters episode, I still don't think it is stupid to not believe it being true. You guys act like Myth Busters can never ever be wrong, I have seen some of their experiments that prove some thing wrong/right and then I watch another experiment that proves otherwise.

What I am getting at is that why should myth busters be the standard just because it is on tv??? If anything I think that means that any "sponsers" can sway their tests *cough*NASA/Exxon*cough* Should people be criticized for not believing something that the television? If the TV never lies then we would have alot of very fit women, very endowed men, and no one would have acme.

Where did anywhere did i say they couldnt be wrobg? Where did i say that they are the ultimate answer so we should believe?

Nowhere.

They did these tests with some tools thatt you or I can obtain. So by all means go ahead and prove them wrong. Do what they did and show that they are wrong.

I posted,this because they didnt use high tech tools to do these tests. The first set was done with just a simple camera and models. Nothing high tech at all.

what gets me is that all these people go around and think that this is a big conspiracy. How would you get.all thesse people to lie for so long AND never let slip rhat it wasnt real. Almost 30 years and noot a single person from any branch of the govt invoolved wouldnt have let it even slip to a family member?

Sorry i will believe that the MythBusters are right over thousandser of pepole keeping this secret for 40 years. You tell me what semms more logically true.

^I really have no problem believing that people can keep a secret for their whole life, and I doubt that there would be more then a hundred (if that) people that would have to keep this secret

I am sorry i just dont trust a TV show about something like this.

You think that only 100 people worked at NASA, in the Presidents office let alone the House, Senate, and all the other branches of the govt? This would have to be covered up by many people. There would ahve had to of been more than 100 people to build that set and film it.

Sorry with that fact alone on how many people would have to be involved with constructing this "fake" i can not see how all of them would have been good enough to keep quiet for 40 years. I am sure that at some point later in life they would haev let slip. Epically with the way people get Alzheimer'. Plus someone on their death bed would have said something.

I like ot think that human are good over all but the fact is they are greety. They would have wanted millions to keep this quiet for so long. They would have told a family member who would have them tried to sell it to the press.

Like i said in no way am i saying that the MythBusters cant be wrong. But this is way to big for a cover up like this.No way less than 100 people would have known about it. Not with how fast things leak out of the President office. the White House cant hold a secret for more than 10 seconds. Let alone 40 years. No matter what National Treasure says.

ooohhh how do u know that the government didnt tell the mythbusters what to do? ohhhhhh you never know the government could be controlling the show secretly

jk haha but seriosuly tho could be governent covering it up, would that blow your mind?

Look, when the moon landing was done, stuff was left on the moon. Equipment and such. Surely a high quality telescope would be able to see that right? Not one that you buy at Wal-Mart.

I am sorry i just dont trust a TV show about something like this.

I don't think the moon landing was faked (don't know if you think it could've been but that's not the point here anyway). I do agree that skepticism is prudent. TV Shows all have their sponsors, their bias, and the hosts on Myth busters aren't always the brightest bulbs imo. Just because on TV show "proves" something doesn't make it the end-ball be-all answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom