MySpace.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zep said:
Same.

There's tons of other ways for people to express themselves though. I don't see the point of having a couple of pictures with a full profile of yourself and the whole world being able to read it (pathetic questions too...Favorite colors, Pepsi or Coke? Wtf is that??)

Are there any other way to easily express yourself to, wait let me check, 100,252,342, people?

Re: Myspace.com blows

The General said:
I hate MySpace. It's a breading ground for emo's and child molesters. :mad:

It's breeding: B-R-E-E-D-I-N-G, lol. But yeah, I agree with that. Pretty useless either way. Most of the stuff people put on there is BS to make themselves look good. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Myspace.com blows

Yeah like I said "its going down hill very very fast." Tom needs to get agressive, but he really doesn't have the right to do so. Hopefully a new site will come up to replace it, but lets face it, its the internet, there will always be freaks out there.

At first I read some of your responses and was like "they're overreacting", but I look back and it bugs the %$#@ out of me when some wwwaaayyyy older guy starts talking to one of my friends (female). I guess you just gotta put some faith in nature ***shruggs***. Do keep in mind myspace isn't the only place this happens thou (in their defense).

bum said:
I like it cuz ppls cell phones suck and its a reliable way to leave messages and communicate. I've also gotten alot of girls of there, but its going down hill very very fast.

Im with ya, Ive tagged 7 chicks off there so far and counting...

bum said:
lol I don't worry about that cuz my bosses know I've done stuff with 4-5 of my co-workers now, luckily I haven't had any problems with that.

Older girls thou... they really make you wonder if they have aids or some nasty std. It's hard sometimes. I'm 18/19 so when a decent looking 22 yr old starts messaging me and wants to go for some coffee its a hard decision, big gamble too. You gotta be real careful with anything over the internet.

haha your so full of s hit!

Re: Re: Myspace.com blows

Spartan666 said:
It's breeding: B-R-E-E-D-I-N-G, lol. But yeah, I agree with that. Pretty useless either way. Most of the stuff people put on there is BS to make themselves look good. :rolleyes:

The General said:
I hate MySpace. It's a breeding ground for emo's and child molesters. :mad:

Fixed. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom