Myspace!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont want to see your myspace account...they're annoying, personally.

myspace is kind of weird, because its an easy way for molesters to pick up children.

talldude123 said:
we dont want to see your myspace account...they're annoying, personally.

myspace is kind of weird, because its an easy way for molesters to pick up children.

As I have said before, myspace isnt the typical place this happens. I can name off some places where this is a major problem however.

And idk, i just don't want to share my myspace with random people, cuz.

I don't even keep a myspace, its hella weird, well atleast for me anyway, just posting pics on the web and having other people come and critique them and w/e. I'm not a blog person.

There is already a Myspace thread where there are many Myspace links in it. Do a search first and Myspace for some dumb reason has gone down hill since its big popularity hit. It was cool before everybody and their brother started using it.

pfft i was a myspace hater for ever too until my girlfriend got one

and as for molesters... thats just kinda odd

yea well so is yahoo chat, msn chat and all other chat programs aint no **** different, you can join msn communities and whatever other communities there are out there and the same things happen. If you watch TO CATCH A PREDATOR they use mostly Yahoo chat and bring in 10 to 30 guys a night so there aint nothing wrong with myspace.....this space is free just like a free yahoo web account so anyone can make a webpage, this is just a lot easier to search since they are all linked together....

www.myspace.com/jrl1980

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom