myself finally revealed, and my Girlfriend too ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because someones muscle is bigger than yours doesn't mean its photoshopped ^_^ I've been liftingoff and on for 8 years, comments like that just get on my nerves. www.bodybuilding.com is the best wieghtlifting site i've found for anyone thats into it. Congrats on the lasting relationship, Its tough to find a girl that will stay with you that long nowadays. Your arm size really doesnt come from your biceps much anyway, the three muscles in the tricep are what add some beef to your arm! DIP DIP DIP away and they'll be monsters. What did you end up curling when your arms looked like that? Im at 3 sets of 9 reps with 95lbs in dumbell curls :D

actually when someone comments its photoshopped i feel better, makes me know its big and they cant even believe it =p

but anyways its small now, because like i said in a earlier post, i stopped weightlifting cuz my friend took his weight back and i moved out of the basement so there was no room

what i did was curl
not one hand each but one of those actual bench lifting
what i did was my max
i started at 40
all u have to do is curl 6 of ur max
wait a bit, curl 6 more
wait a bit and curl 6 more

then when u think your ready start moving up little by little.
personally this works, you dont need none of that video bs or creatine or enhancers.

aswell after your 3rd set of curling, u should be dead tired and ready for bed :)

because you are lifting your max keep that in mind
and i gaurentee to you, if you dont cheat yourself, you will get results.

honestly i never noticed results but my friends did.

I've been weightlifting for years.

Here's just some of my routine:

6 sets, 8 reps 215 lbs bench press
6 sets, 8 reps 55 lbs bicep curl
6 sets, 8 reps lat pull down 220 lbs

Maybe I should post some pics. ;)

Slam'n Systems said:
Me and my girlfriend have been going out for almost 1/2 year :( ...we'll get to 2 years in time! :D ...I would post a pic of her but all the pics of her on my PC are her in her bikini! :p :p

I had a girlfriend once. We've been going out on and off for the past 5 years. Finally I threw in the towel because she was playing around with other guys. Mainly her ex.

I tell ya, girls aren't worth it. They are just too much heartache.

my girls whipped :)

oh yea, i started curling at 40 and stopped at 100, using curling bar not single dumbell curlers

You just have to remember. If you find out she is messing around, then mess around on her too, but make sure she catches you cheating - or finds out somehow.

Most girls that have that "player personality" will smarten up fast and act right.

Or you could find a "good woman"...that's always an option. But, i prefer the bad ones. The girls that keep the drama in my life. LOL!

Makes life a little more fun.

sorry to interupt your guy's interesting conversation, but spfd what did you mean by this, i'm curious?:

spfd said:
most likely nowadays how the world is, i wouldnt be using my fist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom