My wierd friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill give them the idea they just might do it. I think they should have had everything on the pintball gun though. They did make a paintball video and it was badass. Its not on google though.

Whoever wrote that song should be shot! :mad:..

So what's the story with the tubby guy who was acting like a thug?..

" I don't have any stupid post tittles right now... Gimme a minute..."

.......................................................... :Cricuit noizes: ................................................. :Tumbleweeds:..... :rolleyes:

There are just some people that should stay away from comedy. :rolleyes: :p But when they don't, they end up another one of those guys on Comedy Central. :mad: :cool:

I must say, that was the WORST commercial :( And no, I'm not comparing to SuperBowl commercials... I've done many school videos, and sure they weren't as great, but it wasn't as bad as that one.

Do me a huge favor, tell these guys to stay away from acting and marketing.

That's just my honest opinion. Don't tell me you didn't expect criticism when you posted this.

Where do you come from? Also, why would I get shot for that? I'm not being abrasive... rather, stating my opinion.

Wow.....pretty good for teenagers, but kinda sucks compared to some other stuff. It has its place online though. At least it wasn't another "numa numa" video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom