My trip to Dubai 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubai looks good to bad I can't enter it .

Glad you had a good time.
o yeah thats right...sorry man! those rules are just ridiculous!

You always have great photos. Looks like a fun trip, how long were you there?

thanks kmote!
i was suppose to be there for about 2 weeks but it ended up being 5 days which sucked...but o well....atleast i got to go back and see my hometown for a little bit!.

Now im saving up for my visa so i can go back more often and not worry about trying to get a visa!

Great photos man. Freaking beautiful place. So was it strange seeing how much it has changed since being there last? I mean haven't they expanded TONS in like the last 8 years?

How did you meet your girl? Does she live in the states or back there?

Great photos man. Freaking beautiful place. So was it strange seeing how much it has changed since being there last? I mean haven't they expanded TONS in like the last 8 years?

How did you meet your girl? Does she live in the states or back there?

Omg it was nostalgic!
It's changed like crazy...my town looks the same although everywhere else its like.....!!!!!!!!!
its crazy man!
And i met my girl online about 2 months ago and she's from Dubai, but shes no stranger... Our brothers and moms use to be best of friends plus i was always at their house when i was a kid playing video games so its like we've known each other all along...but shes 2 years younger so we like never spoke when we were kids....but i always saw her there...wierd but its amazing. She like the exact things i do and we can read each others minds.
When we went to the mall she actually wanted to check out the arcades instead of go shoppin....i was lik...ummm.. plu sshe wants to create her own video game or anime cartoon( like pixar stuff) someday since thats what she's getting into.

But it was great just going back home seeing all my old friends and family plus the changes...during the decent i took a pic of the whole downtown(its posted on the first part) i was like WHOA!!! amazed!!!

Ya i bet man, seeing all of that change in such a short period of time would be crazy.

Congrats on the lady friend man. Do you or her have plans on moving to the states or back to Dubai?

Ya i bet man, seeing all of that change in such a short period of time would be crazy.

Congrats on the lady friend man. Do you or her have plans on moving to the states or back to Dubai?

TThanks man.
well for what she wants to get into, it'll be easier for her if she studies here plus she's never been here and wouldn't mind the change.
Being in Dubai for vacation is amazing but i wouldn't wanna live there...plus the economy over there is crashing ...its getting pretty bad over there!

So atm...who knows...she got accepted in a really good animation school so I want her to finish over there and from there we'll see.
I wanna get back into school as well and get a Degree as well for backup and maybe stick with the airline industry for now as the pay is not bad plus the benefits are amazing...its let meet people i never though i'll ever see again!
So i can't really ask for more.

Sweet pics! Glad you had a great time. Its very cool seeing Subway and I think your ice cream cup said Coldstone on it. Very cool seeing it in other countries. Does it taste any different? Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom