My tale of Newegg and why i will not buy from them for awhile....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newegg hasnt let me down yet :) though their starting to use UPS more and i want fedex!! though you can select it UPS is their default one :( and fedex is getting more expensive but i still havent recieved my RMA yet :O

And a lot of people like to ship via UPS....
not a single person I ever talked to has. Our drop shipper for my dads business uses UPS and it's complaint after complaint after complaint about a box being damaged or the UPS guy being an incompetant fool

Sevoma said:
That is not newegg's fault. I repair and build pc's and once in a while you get a bad part. You simply login, file a rma (click on a link), and send it back with the address sent to you. Then, you complain about spending 10 dollars on shipping when it was a bad part they shipped you and they give you 10 dollars (worked for me twice :) ).

Will they do this if you pay for express?

Too bad American distributers didn't have VIP plan for customers for pririoty service and free RMA's

Nubius said:
it's 'and' a bag of chips, not in it :p

Come on, get the useless sayings of our time correct! :D

Never had an issue with newegg or zipzoomfly or even svc........it's always UPS that the problem lies with for me :p

Everyone's a critic! :p

charles_scott said:
FedEx has had a lot of complaints recently... And a lot of people like to ship via UPS....

It might be the fact that Fed Ex drivers are not employed by Fed Ex, and they can't we called while working on duty by Fed Ex. Unlike UPS which has their drivers emplyed by them.

UPS guy will bring small packages directly to me at work so that I don't have to wait at home if I'm expecting something. Of course that I'm on a first name basis with the guy doesn't hurt. Fed-Ex guy just leaves a note.

Hmm i dont like my 300 dollar video card sitting on my front steps in the freezing snow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom