my taecher is dumb LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
WabblingManiac said:
but seriously, your teacher should know better.... there is only two manufactures: AMD and Intel.... I think there was a "Quantum" manufacturer at one time, they made processors like "Quantum Pro" and the "Quantum Lazer II".

Ok,

I'm gonna be the smart one........Cyrix was developed by ex-workers of Texas Instruments, and Cyrix is a better answer than AMD because Cyrix took the Pentium and reversed engineered it. They weren't very good due to low clock speeds and no CPU cache, but even though AMD is still a 'rival', your teacher is right. BTW Intels, I believe, are way better...But that's just my personal opinion.

If I remember correctly Cyrix filed a charge against Intel back in 2000 for similar monopoly and fair trade disputes which AMD is suing for now

It's all the same Intel will always have the market share....and that's why they're being put in Macs.

Should have listened as he may even went into detail how he is pissed that he is forced to teach crap from old books because the school board is too cheap to buy updated information but is really intelligent and spoke of your AMD. hmmmmmmmm....we will never know.

Its so funny.. the subject line of this thread is "my taecher is dumb LOL"

Maybe you should really pay attention in school... you misspelled teacher...:freak:

^^ haha, yeah I was thinking the same when I saw it

Cyrix do make CPU's, but they are nowhere near as competitive as AMD is. especially against Intel.
okay, Cyrix used to be really competitive, AMD being a pretty small company at that time, although doing a descent job.
Cyrix was more compettiive in performance, however AMD did have the advantage in price.

this is too funny to pass by...
"my taecher is dumb LOL"
don't bash your taecher before he taehes you how to spell (hehe)
i keeeed, i keeeeeeedddddd!!! classic. =)

i thought the pic attached fits here. heh.. heh

hey. what gets you banned? i've noticed a few noobs with "banned" underneath their name. is this temporary? "YourDemise00000" (page 1 of this thread) caught my attention because all he did was say intel was stupid... and he only has three posts. i didn't read his other 2, but i hope he didn't get banned for saying a company is stupid.... or else i might be in trouble!

i just want to know what's not okay on this board. thanks!

Attachments

• shcool.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 20
heidi said:
i thought the pic attached fits here. heh.. heh

hey. what gets you banned? i've noticed a few noobs with "banned" underneath their name. is this temporary? "YourDemise00000" (page 1 of this thread) caught my attention because all he did was say intel was stupid... and he only has three posts. i didn't read his other 2, but i hope he didn't get banned for saying a company is stupid.... or else i might be in trouble!

i just want to know what's not okay on this board. thanks!
well, the things that can get you banned...
the list can go on and on and on.....
let's just say, not following common sense, and not obeying the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom