my taecher is dumb LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyrix has producted competitive CPUs since the days of the 486, but concentrates on the lower end of the CPU spectrum. Cyrix has a worthy, pin-compatible alternative to the Pentium, called the 6x86 line, that ranged in P-Rating from 166 MHz to 233 MHz.
The chipset giant VIA technologies bought Cyrix a few yeras ago and has continued to realase lower-end CPUs under the Xyrix label, such as the Cyrix M-II and VIA C3. Both CPUs are pin-compatible with Intel CPUs. THe M-II plugs into later Socket 7 motherboards and the C3 plugs into Socket 370 Motherboards.

Straight from A+ book :D

LMFAO man thats a history lesson for you lol. they were rivals at a time but now there under as a few said. But there still selling them lol.

My guess is that it WAS a history question stated as "was" in some sense. My advise to you is to start paying attention in class. Oh, and don't do drugs ;)

my computer teacher gave us a worksheet with a picture of a computer on it... it pointed to the computer, box, tower,brain what ever you want to call it....
i labeled it, "Computer"

she labeled it no....

reason?? the "Right" answer is CPU...
so i bought it up in the middle of class im like how in the world do you think THATS the cpu... as i pointed towards a crappy dell tower

me: thats not the cpu though
her: ...yes.. it is..
me: THE CPU IS A LITTLE THING... NOT BIG
her: no need to get defensive..
me: im not getting defensive im stating a fact
her: prove it!
me: *image googles CPU*
her: well thats where its located so we'll all just call it the CPU
me* shakes head in disappointment.....
SHE WENT TO FKING COLLAGE FOR THIS STUFF

Static_11 said:
my computer teacher gave us a worksheet with a picture of a computer on it... it pointed to the computer, box, tower,brain what ever you want to call it....
i labeled it, "Computer"

she labeled it no....

reason?? the "Right" answer is CPU...
so i bought it up in the middle of class im like how in the world do you think THATS the cpu... as i pointed towards a crappy dell tower

me: thats not the cpu though
her: ...yes.. it is..
me: THE CPU IS A LITTLE THING... NOT BIG
her: no need to get defensive..
me: im not getting defensive im stating a fact
her: prove it!
me: *image googles CPU*
her: well thats where its located so we'll all just call it the CPU
me* shakes head in disappointment.....
SHE WENT TO FKING COLLAGE FOR THIS STUFF

HAHAHAHA shows her how dum she is lol.

Status