My Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just watch yourself there molsen!!

I just might quote you next!! OMG!!

molsen said:
wtf just happened with all those quotes. take it easy on the quote button people. just say "in reference to what so-and-so said..."

OH SNAP!! THERE IT IS!!!

Nubius said:
EDIT: Meh, all the inner quotes on mine are gone so it kind of doesn't make sense, but neither does you quoting yourself here. [/B]

Haha. :D

I agree with basically everything firefox had to say (I'll spare the effort quoting it :p), yeah vent is cool and everything and you guys are putting money into it and it's free and whatever else. I can see how it looks like a bit of a double standard when they have those darn green links now...but come on, you must know if anyone else tried to do what you're doing they'd be gone, I guess trotter is showing a bit of bias since they still haven't removed them

and actually I was originally going to ask something else before all that (I have to quote something)

Text size 1 may only be used with a graphic.
Am I breaking the rules right now?

and (on topic) the sig is cool too

251030.jpg

Back on topic, I think you should re-read the rules about sigs. Here they are:
7) Signatures must adhere to the following specifications:
  • Text signatures may not exceed 15 lines in size 1, or 8 lines in size 2. Text size 3 and above is not allowed. Text size 1 may only be used with a graphic, with no more than 8 lines.
  • The combined size of all images in a sig is a maximum of 468x120. Please keep the file sizes small for loading times.
  • Any scripts that display a user's IP address and browser information are not allowed.
  • Signatures are subject to Rule 3.

So, Lord Anthrax, you can only have 8 lines of size one text with a graphic. Yours is bigger than allowed, so you might want to be quick before the SigSanta gets it.

And I'm NOT cool like Trotter, so I cut the spam links out of the posts. We wouldn't allow that for any other forum, we're not going to allow it now. Please abide by the rules.

So who's sig were y'all talking about?

Dave :D

And I'm NOT cool like Trotter, so I cut the spam links out of the posts. We wouldn't allow that for any other forum, we're not going to allow it now. Please abide by the rules.

Actually, I'm not cool... I just forgot about them. I was at work and on IE (sox) so I didn't have to opportunity to nix 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom