My School Problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy said:
**Curious**

Your profile says that your birthday is in 85... wouldn't that make you almost 20 years old?

**End Curious**

It is all about misrepresenting yourself online :laughing:. The problems come when the people pretending to be older or younger contradict their own lies...

If you really didn't want to share your age (which you did by posting this thread), you could have left that profile information blank.

when I had trouble with my maths I got tuiton once a week from someone out side of school (Damn that was a long time ago)... I took myself up from an E to a B!!!! So I'd say if that is an option it is well worth it!

good luck with your studies

my math has always been good. history is what i'm not good at... but i brought that up to an A this year. i don't know if you guys know this but SPANISH IS A HARD LANGUAGE... you have to congutage every word almost. like theres masculin feminine. and singular plurar stuff too. i gotta B- in that. i hope i can keep that grade till the quarters over so it shows up good on the report card...

Actually, did you know that Spanish is considered to be the easiest language to learn and English the hardest. At one time, the United Nations was going to vote Spanish as the "universal" language (somehow it's still English, go figure).

*ExTrEmZ*, you still reading? Shouldn't you be studying? :p

Dave :D

This is my 4-step intro to getting good grades:
1. Always take notes in class. Write them down 2 or 3 times even! You are 9 times more likely to remember something if you write it down (fact!).
2. Eat right and exercise. You'll feel much better and much more confident in your abilities.
3. Do homework where you won't be distracted. This is the hardest one, but it is a must. Sit at the kitchen table, outside, or even at the library or community center. If you choose the latter, then you can work out after you finish all of your assignments to kill 2 birds with one stone.
4. 8-9 Hours of sleep. This is necessary to being awake in school. I usually go on 7 or so, but it is much harder for me to pay attention then.
5. (optional) Get a girl friend. Then you can get "rewards" for good grades.

Spanish aint that hard... I became fluent in it in less than two years!

I love speaking spanish it is a rich and beautiful language... plus I dont want to do the typical British thing of thinking everyone else should learn English

yashar said:
i don't know if you guys know this but SPANISH IS A HARD LANGUAGE... you have to congutage every word almost. like theres masculin feminine. and singular plurar stuff too. i gotta B- in that. i hope i can keep that grade till the quarters over so it shows up good on the report card...

Spanish is eaaasy. It's so consistent compared to English. In English you have to conjugate everything but conjugations aren't consistent. i.e. He goes, he went, I go, I went. He hits, she hits, I hit (present), I hit (past). In Spanish it's at least consistent. And you only have to conjugate verbs, not nouns or adjectives or anything.

Actually, did you know that Spanish is considered to be the easiest language to learn and English the hardest. At one time, the United Nations was going to vote Spanish as the "universal" language (somehow it's still English, go figure).

its hard for my class because OUR TEACHER IS A WHORE..... no joke i really think she is.... well its hard to get the grasp over it, since we are so used to the english grammer rules. i know 3 languages spanish making it 3.5.... english was my third language and my friends are like... dang how can you speak english so well when you already know 2 other languages....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom