My School Problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*ExTrEmZ*

Baseband Member
Hey to anyone whos reading this plz help!! my grades in school are like bad! and I need someones advice on how I can Make my school experience better! o btw im in 7th grade

Reading:C Doing extra credit during break so it might rais...
Math:C
IND Studies:A-
Spelling or Grammer:A-
Comp Apps:A+ hehehe I love comps so this class isnt a problem
Website Design:A+ Again I love computors.
Gym:Low B or a High C
Choir:High B or Low A

And those are like all my classes so how do you think I can rais my grades?
:(

Doesn't seem to me that those are so bad.

However, this might work. Turn off the TV and the computer earlier and spend some more time studying in the subjects where you want to raise the grade. Also, push back from the computer desk and take a few laps around the neighborhood. That might help with the PE.

But since I don't know you, nor your study habits, this is only a guess!

Good luck!

Dave :D

Yeah thx i should try that because I am sorta outa shape....Oh and my study habits are (if these are study habits) I do my homework right when i get home....but I cant consentrate that well thats my only problem!

Very good advice - Change of diet - i know you cant help it much cause your only in 7th grade but if you eat a lot of fruits, and healthy meats, like fish, and workout, you will feel 10 times better during the day. A lot more engery.

So yeah eating right is good so ill do that and run and lift weights that kind of thing...

**Curious**

Your profile says that your birthday is in 85... wouldn't that make you almost 20 years old?

**End Curious**

Proper diets are not just for obese people. Everyone needs a proper diet (and diet does not mean "lose weight").

Most people don't drink enough water and are chronically dehydrated. No, Coke, Pepsi, beer, etc. to not count for the water content. Dehydration makes for less energy and less ability to concentrate. Drink more water.

Attention problem: Turn off whatever you have on (not the lights) when you do your homework. The radio or CD doesn't bother you when you study? If your attention to your work is not there, it is being taken by something else. Find out what is grabbing your attention from doing what you should be doing and turn it off or get away from it!

*ExTrEmZ*, I've got kids, so I'm in practice with this little speech. Some may not apply to you since I don't know you personally, but I've found in the past years that it MAY apply to lots of people.

Thanks for letting me make suggestions. Now quit reading this and get to work! :p

Dave :D

i'm a freshman in high skewl. i wasn't too bright in grammer and composition stuff either. but once i started studying differently i was da man.... take it all step by step. i don't understand how oyu can be getting that grade in gym. what kinduv stuff do yall do?... we play regular sports.... we get graded on how well we try to play. so everyone has an A+ in that class right now at my skewl.

set aside some time away from the comp, tv, radio to study. just study for half an hour a day and you will notice your grades go up. if you can't get motivated to study, get together with some friends and help each other with your homework. quiz each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom