my sad strange little "Desk" lol

btw anything with a cooling fan shouldn't be on the floor, if there are pets in the house. Hairballs will get right in that fan. I know, cuz that happened to the old Wii.

If anything, set the tower down, sideways,(on the table) then put the monitor on top.

My tower is on the floor. Just have make sure and clean it every couple of months which isn't that big of a deal. And yes I have pets.

I'd be to paranoid to set my stuff on the floor, running. It's the table, or the bed. (my laptop doesn't overheat from the bed, pretty cool)

I'd be to paranoid to set my stuff on the floor, running. It's the table, or the bed. (my laptop doesn't overheat from the bed, pretty cool)

Always had my desktops on the floor. Would rather have more desk space. Desk I currently have only has room for my 25" + 22" monitors as far as width goes...so tower has to go on the floor.

You can't just set the tower down on it's side, and then set one a monitor on top? It'd save you the trouble to have to clean it out frequently...

You can't just set the tower down on it's side, and then set one a monitor on top? It'd save you the trouble to have to clean it out frequently...

1) Acrylic side panel...so no. I'm not putting a monitor on an acrylic side panel
2) Heat rises, and my radiator is on the top of the PC, blowing air out
3) That would raise 1 monitor up higher than the other significantly which would make me have to raise my head up when looking at that monitor.
4) That would give me less desk space depth-wise then, as well as where the computer is sitting width-wise

Back
Top Bottom