my sad strange little "Desk" lol

Zekester2097

In Runtime
Everyone with a shiny desk with like 3 monitors on it n stuff, please feel lucky lol. I had to grab an old table, put a power strip on it, and bam. instant "desk" lol.
...I used to use an old dresser, and my desk chair, but the table I'm using now is too low, I'd hurt my back trying to reach the keyboard. So RIP chair. Atleast the floor I'm sitting on is carpeted....

Attachments

• 2016-09-04 13.28.45.jpg
    2016-09-04 13.28.45.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 6
lol i got no real space in my house, the only desk I have is covered in revision guides and notebooks. Ive given up on buying computer stuff for the time being, most of the day I'm revising for my exams etc.

when my gaming pc was working, i put the pc on the floor, put the monitor on a tiny coffee table, the keyboard on my lap and the mouse on the couch with a drink coaster as the mouse mat. :cool: thug lyfe

Last edited:
btw anything with a cooling fan shouldn't be on the floor, if there are pets in the house. Hairballs will get right in that fan. I know, cuz that happened to the old Wii.

If anything, set the tower down, sideways,(on the table) then put the monitor on top.

Back
Top Bottom