My right hand is cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, my hands are always freezing cold during the winter. Especially my right hand as it's always on the mouse. Don't worry, you're not alone!

My trackball can be heated. It works like a heated seat in the car.

Doesn't require an extra battery and it is wireless. It uses a dedicated flux capacitor.

You guys should look into them, mice suck serious balls.

Get your left hand out of your pants and switch. Seems to work for the rest of us. My computer is always right next to my mouse w/ the side panel off so the heat from it goes onto my hand. I also have a space heater under my desk so its all good. I dont get cold in my house ever though even though we have no central heating.

me too. mext to my mouse, i have my comp, and a desk fan blowing into the HDD vents. some of this air gets my hand, and it gets cold. it feels weird if I clasp my hands together, or put them on my cheeks. feels quite a large temperature difference.

guess it depends on the speed of the stroke and amount of friction... oh... *ahem*... sorry, something about mouse... my mistake...

well my right foot is cold too because i have a stealth switch(very handy to hide windows media player :p) and I always have my foot hovering over it so that one gets cold too!
------------------------
hey you might get cancer if you hang around that flux capociter mouse too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom