My Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 17 years old been riding for about 5 years and racing for 3. Its not for everyone death is a common occurrence in the sport and its the most physical demanding sport but its great. I love it big rush when your waiting for the flag to drop and coming thru the grandstands and you hear everyone cheering.

few things. You dont really hear about that many ppl dying. i dont think its the most physically demanding, i use to ride motox when i was a bit younger(about 5-6 years) I also played hockey for 15 years and was plenty more physically demanding. Im also sure that UFC is more physically demanding that motox as well. Just my opion im not flaming.

few things. You dont really hear about that many ppl dying. i dont think its the most physically demanding, i use to ride motox when i was a bit younger(about 5-6 years) I also played hockey for 15 years and was plenty more physically demanding. Im also sure that UFC is more physically demanding that motox as well. Just my opion im not flaming.

I would agree with that.

Congrats on 2nd place though.

Is that a 250 or 450?

Well ok everyone has there opinion. nah you dont hear about the pros dying but around here alot of the local pros and fast riders are crashing pretty bad about 3 months ago we had 3 deaths at the same track. Ya its not the most physical but one of them sorry i typed to fast on my last post. Its a 250F im about to be on a 08 450F tho hopefully:D

Well ok everyone has there opinion. nah you dont hear about the pros dying but around here alot of the local pros and fast riders are crashing pretty bad about 3 months ago we had 3 deaths at the same track. Ya its not the most physical but one of them sorry i typed to fast on my last post. Its a 250F im about to be on a 08 450F tho hopefully:D

450F **** that big.. I use to only ride 2 strokes. been on a few 4 strokes.. but my fav also been kx-125/kx-250.

off topic a bit.. but Jeremy McGath use to live down the street from me.. I dont think hes been there for years.. but you use to be able to see a big super cross track in his back yard.

450F **** that big.. I use to only ride 2 strokes. been on a few 4 strokes.. but my fav also been kx-125/kx-250.

off topic a bit.. but Jeremy McGath use to live down the street from me.. I dont think hes been there for years.. but you use to be able to see a big super cross track in his back yard.
Ya i cant ride a 2 stroke i grew up all on 4 strokes i just recently rode a KTM 250sx and i was so slow on it lol. Ya the 450 is a big bike but im 190 pounds thats about the right weight for one. Im fast enough also to be one. Im a woods rider by heart but i can rail a mx track pretty good so im kinda worried about that big ol 4 fitty thru the woods but im sure its fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom