my post

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
who took down my post about what we should do about people using a proxy... I guess people at TF cannot handle semi decent ideas.. :confused:

Well my PM box is empty.... If someone took it down, at least PM me and tell me and also the reason why.

I missed it.

Maybe you could repost it in the Site Feedback & Suggestions forum.

Here is the idea...

Have 2 or 3 people compile a list of known proxies that are listed on websites.....

And automatically ban those IP's... Update the list once a month.

uzi9mm said:
Here is the idea...

Have 2 or 3 people compile a list of known proxies that are listed on websites.....

And automatically ban those IP's... Update the list once a month.

Too much work

Sounds good, but there are too many proxies out there. Plus, its easy enough to set up your own proxy, so I dont know if it would completly work.

Have fun... There are far to many proxies out there to ban... Ban them all and I am sure some if not most members that post while in school and at collage will have serious issues, my school is behind a proxie as far as I know.

Green Radience said:
Sounds good, but there are too many proxies out there. Plus, its easy enough to set up your own proxy, so I dont know if it would completly work.

Sounds cool but meh...

Anyways to Green Radience, why does it say eVGA X1900XT when eVGA doesnt make ATI cards and only makes nVidia cards and the X1900 is an ATI card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom