my parents turned me into what i am

Status
Not open for further replies.
apokalipse said:
has anyone here read who moved my cheese?
it's about change.

the story is basically about 2 tiny people, and 2 rats. the rats and tiny people are about the same size.
they go to an area with a whole bunch of cheese, and the people think "wow, this is great, we'll be here for like forever"
but then the cheese gets taken away gradually, until there is nothing there. the rats just kind of think "whatever" and go off to find more cheese.
but the mini people sit there complaining and going "where's my cheese?" and they just sit there for days and weeks waiting for the cheese to come back. of course it doesn't. the mini-people are scared of going out and getting lost.
one of the mini people begins to realise that it's not going to come back, so he eventually goes off to find some. after a while, he does find more cheese, and the rats are already there.

anyway, the moral is basically: if something happens, it happens. just accept that it happens and move on. and don't be scared of change, it can often be a lot better than trying to stick with what you have.

I am going to remember that one just in case my scout troop asks me to run a Scouts Own some time.

Thank you.

My stepmom is the reason I can never use eyedrops again. When I was young, I would play Super Mario on my old skool nintendo on my crappy little b/w TV for HOURS and then my eyes would really really really hurt, and this was back when eyedrops still contained alchohol and she would literally hold me down kicking and screaming while she put those burning drops of death into my eyes... and of course, a couple years later eyedrops with alchohol were removed from the market...

...but now...

I'll never be able to use eyedrops again. I'm scarred for life.

...And, laughing at morbid things? Bah, its normal. I laughed when the old lady died in "The Fog" I was the only one laughing at first, but then everyone else started laughing. Its cool to laugh at death. :freak:

j4ckaL said:
Having a tough childhood does not mean you will be screwed up in the head. Many people have it really hard when they are kids and turn out to be better people than some that had a super easy childhood. If you turn out 'screwed up in the head' it just means you are weak.

SOME people come out stronger, other turn out to be druggies and alcholics and other weak kinds of people.

some people who have an easy childhood with no disapline sometimes turn out the same way and do w/e they want whenever they want.

I just spent way to much time reading this whole forum, it was rather enjoyable though. The soap opera that is TF. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom