my parents turned me into what i am

Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenNcheese said:
the first movie that i saw with my parents that i fully remember was The Terminator when i was about 3-4

No, you are not JOHN CONNER!!!!! :p :p :p :p

You want f*cked in the head look no further than me. I know, beedubaya, that it's temping to blame your parents for what you are but deep down at least in my case I know that it's all my fault. It makes it easier to blame someone else but the sad truth is it is your own fault for how you are, just as it is my fault for how I am. Don't complain though because I have it alot worse than you, trust me.

Some people need to learn to respect their parents more. Nearly all parents do their best to make life easier for their children than it was for them.

Nubius, you need to quit being a douche. I did nothing to you, and you continually rag on me and make me feel like shit for every post I make in a "personal-life" thread in off-topic. I realize you think that I should keep that between real-life friends and not take it online. And you have ragged on me before for spending so much time on forums, but remember, it is you who is always online to be an asshole to people when they post something you dont like. You say I need to get a life off forums, and quit caring what people on here say. Well, take your own advice. If you had a life worth living, you wouldn't continually bash people like me for talking in threads such as this one. You need to get your own personal problems worked out before you start slamming other people for just talking about theirs.

apokalipse said:
has anyone here read who moved my cheese?
it's about change.

the story is basically about 2 tiny people, and 2 rats. the rats and tiny people are about the same size.
they go to an area with a whole bunch of cheese, and the people think "wow, this is great, we'll be here for like forever"
but then the cheese gets taken away gradually, until there is nothing there. the rats just kind of think "whatever" and go off to find more cheese.
but the mini people sit there complaining and going "where's my cheese?" and they just sit there for days and weeks waiting for the cheese to come back. of course it doesn't. the mini-people are scared of going out and getting lost.
one of the mini people begins to realise that it's not going to come back, so he eventually goes off to find some. after a while, he does find more cheese, and the rats are already there.

anyway, the moral is basically: if something happens, it happens. just accept that it happens and move on. and don't be scared of change, it can often be a lot better than trying to stick with what you have.

I love that story. I read it last year, it was one I will always remember.

I don't want to really get into this beedubya vs nubius social life problems conflict, so I just won't say anything.

You have no idea Nubius....our worlds are completely different. You can't possibly understand mine, therefore you need not comment on it.
Hate to break it to you mate but there's only one world...if you don't want people to comment on it, then don't mention it...communication is a two sided process, sending a message and recieving a reaction from it

If your life is really as bad as you say it is you need to stop seeking pity from wherever you can get it and see a psychiatrist...and no, I'm not being a douche, I'm telling you what people in the real world who are actually serious about changing their life do

alright well.. im not going to get into the issue between nub and beed either so ima just put my input on it

Alot of you are saying that its not the parents fault people are screwed up. Well, in some cases, yeah it is. If your under the age of 10 or 11 you cant really defend your self against a 35+ drunken adult can you? If you would constantly get beat by him do you think you would turn out fine or even close to it? No...
I feel sorry for kids who have to grow up with drunks, hardcore druggies, abusive's, and sexual abusive people.. i mean, there a kid, they dont deserve ANY of that treatment for ANY kind of those people. Anyway, if they DO go through that the kid will be a little screwed up in the head.
So for everyone saying that they are living a tough life from strict and weird (beed's rents = me saying "what the hell!!?!?") eh, sure i guess its a little rough... but try growing up with a drunk beating on you for no reason.. just because..

I personally wasnt beaten or anything like that but.. i got a few friends..

Listen, Im sorry for posting in this thread, making it seem like i was begging for pity (when in fact I was saying some of the same things others in this thread were saying and nobody picks on them). I will stay out of threads like this from now on.

Static_11 said:
Alot of you are saying that its not the parents fault people are screwed up. Well, in some cases, yeah it is. If your under the age of 10 or 11 you cant really defend your self against a 35+ drunken adult can you? If you would constantly get beat by him do you think you would turn out fine or even close to it? No...
I feel sorry for kids who have to grow up with drunks, hardcore druggies, abusive's, and sexual abusive people.. i mean, there a kid, they dont deserve ANY of that treatment for ANY kind of those people. Anyway, if they DO go through that the kid will be a little screwed up in the head.
Having a tough childhood does not mean you will be screwed up in the head. Many people have it really hard when they are kids and turn out to be better people than some that had a super easy childhood. If you turn out 'screwed up in the head' it just means you are weak.

Is now a time to close the thread due to the heat it may get so hot that many flames will break out causing a fire. Then perhaps it will become an inferno?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom