My Parent's Dogs Ate My Guinea Pigs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still upset with loosing the other 2. At least my parents did not have cat. They like playing with their prey before killing it.

Well, now you can start training them for racing!

The next Grenfell Guinea Pig is about 2 months away.

Sorry for your loss.

I still do, however, have to lol at the computer names of them. I like it though, especially proxy.

Sad news again. One of my Guinea Pigs is sick and is at death's door.
It's Proxy.

2 Nights Ago - He was very placid. Moved around a bit. But part form that, he's just quiet. I thought it was in personality. Very hard to tell.
Last Night Ago - Wysiwyg was extremely lively. However i noticed that Proxy was not doing much at all. I just thought it was is personality. At one time, I was thinking about renaming to pigs to ADHD ( Wysiwyg) and Prozac (Proxy)
This moring - Wysiwyg was still is livelyself. However Proxy was just lying on his side. For a little while i thought Proxy all ready died. However he did move a little bit when I picked him up.

Quickly, i changed the pen, cleaned every and seperated the pigs.

Mom and Dad are going to see about taking Proxy back to the pet shop for an exchange with a other pig. RIP - Proxy :_(

I was talking with Saxon about this earlier this morning, he was commenting about whether i take Guinea Pigs to the vet to get them immunised. Few problems....
1. We are talking about taking a $30 pet for a $45 + drugs consultation
2. Guinea Pigs have been know to get addicted to medication, and vets will are very careful about giving these sorts of medication.
3. Guinea Pigs have this problem that they normally don't show any signs of sicken until it's too late. Especially when they don't have that good of a immune system.

Sigh..... these things too happen. It one of the reason why when ever we give Guinea Pigs as presents to any one, we keep them around first for a week before giving them over.

Any ways, my parents are going out to swap over another Guinea Pigs.
Which computer term should I use next? Go back to Qwerty? How about SCSI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom