My official car modification thread! Before/After pics! Woot! (56k!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me posh, but eurgh, car modifications :rolleyes: scum ! :D

Not really, they look pretty good. I'm more into modding the engine than the aesthetics of a car. For whats a pretty car with no beef under the hood ?

Blah, the car snob in me makes me cringe and smack my forehead when I see "Car modifications" or "mods". Makes me feel like I'm in one of those Fast and Furious movies.

Now just lower it and throw a set of 18in saleen replicas on it. :D

cobrasaleenslightbar.jpg

img4176.jpg

I would go with dual exhuast and intake even though its only the V6.

same

And yeah, that car looks beast.
Planning on getting a Mustang when I'm out of school... never thought of the neons though... I like em a lot.

The stripes look amazing.

Yeah... just get some rims and you'll be set.

Good job.

I also prefer performance modifications over looks/style, but I'm a motorsport engineer and it's really just about whatever makes you happy.

If it were me I'd spend a bunch on the suspension/brakes and then throw together a twin turbo setup :D

atleast get those pony wheels off that thang and get some polished goods up there!

I thought red neons/leds was illegial in indiana? Or is it like in kentucky, as long as it don't flash, strobe, or show the actual bulb they don't care?

The neons are actually orange, which is legal in Indiana. I had my brother-in-law look up all the codes relating to underbody lights and lights on a vehicle in general to make sure.

And to all replying about rims, that is the next step. I am just waiting a while until I need new tires since new rims = new tires anyway. So I might as well make it an all-in-one purchase when the time comes.

Me likes! Good visuals. My only suggestion would be some dark *** tint on those windows! With the black stripes it would look sick!

Call me posh, but eurgh, car modifications :rolleyes: scum ! :D

Not really, they look pretty good. I'm more into modding the engine than the aesthetics of a car. For whats a pretty car with no beef under the hood ?

i agree with that one! i would rather spend my moneys on the engine, i liked rican's idea get a good intake and a loud dual exhaust and cut out the catalytic converters, then it looks ok and sounds good too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom