My official car modification thread! Before/After pics! Woot! (56k!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightSurge

Fully Optimized
Ok, so I got my Mustang about 6 months ago. Here are the pictures showing what it looked like when I got it:

n672839923_1662846_3371.jpg

n672839923_1662847_3614.jpg

And then I got bumper letters, brake light decal, neons, a shorty antenna, and racing stripes!

DSCF1305.JPG

DSCF1302.JPG

DSCF1320.JPG

DSCF1322.JPG

Now I just need some new rims/tires and I'll be all set! Woot! What you guys think? Did I improve upon the original look or over do it?

Are you pisces or a born again chrisitian?

Looks cool I like your changes as they are not drammaticly different from the original merely aesthetic enhancements.

I would go with dual exhuast and intake even though its only the V6.

Yeah if I did that and added a hood scoop and the GT emblems it'd basically look identical to the V8.

Are you pisces or a born again chrisitian?

Looks cool I like your changes as they are not drammaticly different from the original merely aesthetic enhancements.

I love Jesus, but no religious talk here :p

Call me posh, but eurgh, car modifications :rolleyes: scum ! :D

Not really, they look pretty good. I'm more into modding the engine than the aesthetics of a car. For whats a pretty car with no beef under the hood ?

Call me posh, but eurgh, car modifications :rolleyes: scum ! :D

Not really, they look pretty good. I'm more into modding the engine than the aesthetics of a car. For whats a pretty car with no beef under the hood ?

I believe that would be a pretty car :D I have no need for "beef" as you put it and just wanted to create a cheap show car. The next car I own will likely also be a show car and not a "beef" car. I've always wanted to race and stuff, but there is no point in modding my car for a bigger engine because I live in a big city and have no place to really use that speed. The V6 is plenty for me. 5-speed lets me accelerate quite quickly and it tops off at about 128mph so it is respectable. Not a racer, that's for sure, but still a pretty decent car for a V6.

I thought red neons/leds was illegial in indiana? Or is it like in kentucky, as long as it don't flash, strobe, or show the actual bulb they don't care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom